Sunday, May 15, 2011

ET Dice Bag


A friend and his wife were expecting their second daughter. I was busily working on some booties for her arrival when it occurred to me that her four year old big sister might be feeling a little left out. Enter the ET Dice Bag pattern by Elizabeth Thomas.

I used less than half a skein of Debbie Bliss Donegal Luxury Aran Tweed and size 5US needle. (The pattern calls for dpns but I substituted Magic Loop and two-circs depending on my mood of the moment.)

Fast. Easy. Totally adorable. Highly recommended!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | Letter From Barbara | Sneak Peek | What's Cooking | Love Letters
Blog | Scrapbook | Free Stuff | Contest
Bio | Book List | The Secret | Just For Fun | Free Reads
Newsletter | Writers Daily Quote | He Said She Said | Sitemap
Hosted by