Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Knitterly Milestone


I know I've been very quiet but that doesn't mean I haven't been knitting. (Or writing for that matter but that's for another post.)

Last month I had the absolute pleasure and honor of being one of Dusty Mills's test knitter. If you don't recognize her name, I'll bet you know her from The Knit Life. I volunteered to test knit CHIPPEWA, a stranded hat that I knew would definitely stretch my skills.

What a terrific pattern! (And I'm not just saying that because I'm part Chippewa.) Even better, a portion of the proceeds will go to Friends of Pine Ridge.

I have so many things to show you. I did a ton of knitting during our long, cold winter here in central NJ. Mostly baby items because it seems that suddenly everyone I know is expecting a grandbaby.

This may not be a long post but it's a start. Hope to see you again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | Letter From Barbara | Sneak Peek | What's Cooking | Love Letters
Blog | Scrapbook | Free Stuff | Contest
Bio | Book List | The Secret | Just For Fun | Free Reads
Newsletter | Writers Daily Quote | He Said She Said | Sitemap
Hosted by