Friday, May 20, 2011

Cabled Keyhole Scarf


This is Anne Hanson's Cabled Keyhole Scarf. I celebrated New Year's Eve working on it and I must say a good time was had by all. The friend I made it for loves it and I'm delighted.

Yarn: Debbie Bliss Donegal Luxury Tweed Aran, 1.01 skeins.
Needles: US6

I would probably knit an extra few inches next time I make it. As it is it's a little snug for larger necks.

This is a clearly written, easy to knit pattern with just enough going on to keep your interest. Definitely recommended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | Letter From Barbara | Sneak Peek | What's Cooking | Love Letters
Blog | Scrapbook | Free Stuff | Contest
Bio | Book List | The Secret | Just For Fun | Free Reads
Newsletter | Writers Daily Quote | He Said She Said | Sitemap
Hosted by