Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another new baby in the family


Our next-to-newest member of the family, Kingston, was born earlier this year. (Isn't he adorable?) Now don't ask me why I made a New England winter hoodie for a Southern California baby but knitters sometimes think with their hearts, not their heads.

This is the Easy Baby Cardigan by Diane Soucy for Knitting Pure & Simple and it really is wonderfully easy.
  • 2 skeins Sirdar Crofter DK 0049
  • US6 needles
You can use an I-cord tie or work buttonholes. Lots of places in this pattern to make your own choices. I ended up making it a pullover hoodie instead of a hooded cardigan. I also made matching socks and mitts with the leftover yarn.

Another highly recommended pattern.

Not that I'm partial or anything but that is one cute baby boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | Letter From Barbara | Sneak Peek | What's Cooking | Love Letters
Blog | Scrapbook | Free Stuff | Contest
Bio | Book List | The Secret | Just For Fun | Free Reads
Newsletter | Writers Daily Quote | He Said She Said | Sitemap
Hosted by