Friday, August 3, 2007

Blame It On The Ghost

If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.

Things disappear in this house at an alarming rate. Two of my favorite knitting books up and vanished last week. This week is was a favorite pair of scissors and a binder filled with research information I need for the book I'm working on. I used to joke and blame it on The Ghost when something went missing but now I'm not so sure I was joking after all.

I used to blame all of the electronic mishaps on my imaginary ghost too until I finally realized that I was at the center of every bizarre electronic disaster that befell us. Last year all I did was aim the remote control at the television and it flared brightly then faded away forever. That was quite a week: I did in the television, two laptops, and an answering machine without even trying. Imagine what I could do if I could harness this power and use it for good . . .


Anonymous Brandy said...

My hubs has killed 2 laptops in the last 7 months. I finally bought him a AppleMacBook Pro. He;s doing wonderfully with it. Maybe it has something to do with electro-magnetic feedback? *G* Just trying to help! *G*

August 5, 2007 at 6:41 PM  
Anonymous Barbara Bretton said...

I almost went the MacBook route this time too, Brandy, but the # of programs I'd have to re-purchase made me change my mind. What program does he use for word processing? I'm green with envy!

August 5, 2007 at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Home | Letter From Barbara | Sneak Peek | What's Cooking | Love Letters
Blog | Scrapbook | Free Stuff | Contest
Bio | Book List | The Secret | Just For Fun | Free Reads
Newsletter | Writers Daily Quote | He Said She Said | Sitemap
Hosted by