Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Can Life Get Any Better?

Paris Hilton is a free woman. You can hear the joyous sounds of celebration ringing out across the nation . . .

That Larry King is one lucky octogenarian.

(I'd post a photo but quite frankly I'm sick of the sight of her.)


Anonymous georg said...

"I'm so hot." Please, somebody, soak that woman with cold water... maybe then she can weigh more than half my weight.

June 27, 2007 at 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Carol said...

Oh, Barbara, I almost lost it on the last comment about the photo. May I say ... you are not alone!

June 27, 2007 at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Home | Letter From Barbara | Sneak Peek | What's Cooking | Love Letters
Blog | Scrapbook | Free Stuff | Contest
Bio | Book List | The Secret | Just For Fun | Free Reads
Newsletter | Writers Daily Quote | He Said She Said | Sitemap
Hosted by