A Productive Day
It must be the Puritan work ethic making an unexpected appearance, but I managed to get a lot done today and I feel fantastic. Almost embarrassingly proud of myself for pushing through a number of projects that needed to be either started or finished before another month races to a close.
- I finished the Step socks for Roy (don't ask how long they took to complete)
- I launched Yarnapalooza at Romancing The Yarn
- Which means I photographed yarn, tweaked the photos, then uploaded them
- Which also means I tangled with Earthlink's hosting for the website
- I wrote up my July website letter
- Answered some emails, wrote others
- And managed to enjoy the absolutely most beautiful day of the year so far from the backyard deck.
Life is good.