Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ch-ch-changes

I probably shouldn't say this but I hate this blog. I hate the way it looks. I hate the way I promise myself I'm going to write every day (or every other) and I disappoint myself every time. I hate the title of this blog.

See a theme emerging? I thought so!

What I'm thinking of doing is asking Willa the Wonderful Web Designer to incorporate this blog into my website and make it look more appealing. I'm also thinking of ditching my monthly reader letter at said website and using the blog as my page one. The downside of which is the fact that I would have to post here regularly and frequently.

The question is: can I do it? Can I make that commitment and keep it?

Questions I've got plenty of. Answers? Not so much.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

change is good when needed!
No monthly newsletter, see we will adjust. I am sure you will keep us informed without a newsletter.
Hey, you can always go back to the old way if you aren't happy.

good luck
ellen from Fl and fighting Fay

August 20, 2008 at 7:57 AM  
Anonymous BeadKnitter said...

When it comes to blogging, you do what makes you happy. After all, it's your blog. We will adjust.

August 20, 2008 at 10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Casting Spells first two chapters are a great read. Can't wait for the book, I even like that it is a little different subject for you.

Good Luck and much sucess with the new book.

Ellen

August 20, 2008 at 2:21 PM  
Anonymous Brandy said...

Change is refreshing. *g* And if it doesn't work out, it doesn't and you go on from there.

August 20, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | Letter From Barbara | Sneak Peek | What's Cooking | Love Letters
Blog | Scrapbook | Free Stuff | Contest
Bio | Book List | The Secret | Just For Fun | Free Reads
Newsletter | Writers Daily Quote | He Said She Said | Sitemap
Hosted by