Monday, June 24, 2002

We went up to bed about an hour ago. The second my head hit the pillow I was wide awake. Heart hammering. Mind racing. Imagination out of control. If there's anything I've learned it's that there's little point to staying in bed when insomnia comes calling. Raise the white flag and surrender. That's the best thing you can do.



I'm downstairs now in the living room, typing by the light of the laptop's screen. I should work on the book in progress. I should answer some letters. (I should scrub the kitchen floor but let's not get crazy.)



Certainly one heck of a way to welcome in my birthday, isn't it?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | Letter From Barbara | Sneak Peek | What's Cooking | Love Letters
Blog | Scrapbook | Free Stuff | Contest
Bio | Book List | The Secret | Just For Fun | Free Reads
Newsletter | Writers Daily Quote | He Said She Said | Sitemap
Hosted by