Wednesday, June 26, 2002

I haven't updated the Writers Daily Quote website in at least a year. It's long overdue. Subscription information is available at the Yahoo! site



Or you can write to me.



I started Writers Daily Quote as much for myself as for anyone else. I had hoped that the daily sifting through of the wisdom of other writers would help me keep my own demons and insecurities in check.



Yeah. Right.



It worked in the beginning but life got the upper hand for awhile and I lost my center which resulted in gaps in posting. Writers Daily became a bit of a misnomer. I'm back on track now (for the moment) and the words are getting through to me again the way they should.



Today's WDQ:



Write regularly, day in and day out, at whatever times of day you find that you write best. Don't wait till you feel that you are in the mood. Write, whether you are feeling inclined to write or not.

--Arnold J. Toynbee, "Experiences"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | Letter From Barbara | Sneak Peek | What's Cooking | Love Letters
Blog | Scrapbook | Free Stuff | Contest
Bio | Book List | The Secret | Just For Fun | Free Reads
Newsletter | Writers Daily Quote | He Said She Said | Sitemap
Hosted by