Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Men are definitely from Mars

So The Husband and I are watching The Sting (I've still never made it all the way through to the end without falling asleep) and I commented that Newman and Redford were prettier than any of the women in the movie. Especially Redford, I said. (I mean, the man was gorgeous.) Anyway, The Husband looked at Redford on the screen then turned to me and said, "You really think that pock-marked shrimp is good-looking?"

I'm still trying to come up with a suitable response that doesn't include loud whoops of laughter.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | Letter From Barbara | Sneak Peek | What's Cooking | Love Letters
Blog | Scrapbook | Free Stuff | Contest
Bio | Book List | The Secret | Just For Fun | Free Reads
Newsletter | Writers Daily Quote | He Said She Said | Sitemap
Hosted by