Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Salem

We took a quick drive up to Salem last month so I could check some research points. I'd expected to fall in love with the town but instead I felt vaguely unsettled and eager to get home again.

Nothing I can put my finger on. No, I didn't see any ghosts even though I wish I had. (I wanted to stay in a legitimate haunted B&B but The Husband said, "Nothing doing." I'm still pondering that one.)

This photo was taken at the Salem Common. Two pathways diverge. No big deal, right? I can't explain it but a chill runs up my spine every time I look at it. I blamed it on the cold breezes when I was there but there are no cold breezes in my office right now as I type this and that chill is working its way up my back just the same.


What do you think?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | Letter From Barbara | Sneak Peek | What's Cooking | Love Letters
Blog | Scrapbook | Free Stuff | Contest
Bio | Book List | The Secret | Just For Fun | Free Reads
Newsletter | Writers Daily Quote | He Said She Said | Sitemap
Hosted by