Friday, May 23, 2008

First Annual Memorial Day Totebag Full of Books Contest


Welcome to my First Annual Memorial Day Totebag Full of Books Contest. (This is what happens when your next book won't be out until November but you're so in love with it that you can't wait to share!)
I know you only see two books there but I promise you the winner will also see signed copies of SHORE LIGHTS, CHANCES ARE, and whatever else jumps into the totebag before I ship it out.
Entering is easy. Just send me an email with TOTEBAG in the subject header and I'll do the rest.

One winner will be chosen on June 1st and announced right here.

Good luck!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | Letter From Barbara | Sneak Peek | What's Cooking | Love Letters
Blog | Scrapbook | Free Stuff | Contest
Bio | Book List | The Secret | Just For Fun | Free Reads
Newsletter | Writers Daily Quote | He Said She Said | Sitemap
Hosted by