Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Unexpected benefits


One of the best parts of having a new book published is getting back in touch with friends. Today I heard from Catherine Anne Collins, a wonderful writer I had the pleasure of critiquing a few years back. Catherine made a bid at a charity auction and (poor woman!) won me. Well, my critique of her manuscript.

I'll tell you in three words what I told her in three pages: I loved it.

Today I found out it's going to be published. How cool is that?

Go ahead. Click on her link up there and take a look. It won't be too long before you'll be able to say you knew her when.

Factoid: WELCOME TO MOOSEPORT was filmed in Catherine's small Canadian town.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm blushing. Thank you for the mention and the positive comments. Only problem is that now I have to get to work on my website. It is sooooo outdated. By the way, I just bought your newest book, Casting Spells. I can't wait to read it...after I update my site, of course.

Cathy

November 6, 2008 at 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | Letter From Barbara | Sneak Peek | What's Cooking | Love Letters
Blog | Scrapbook | Free Stuff | Contest
Bio | Book List | The Secret | Just For Fun | Free Reads
Newsletter | Writers Daily Quote | He Said She Said | Sitemap
Hosted by