Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Quote-apalooza?

I love quotes. I've loved them since I was a little kid, copying quotes and song lyrics and scraps of overheard conversations into marble notebooks. For me, quotes are like daily horoscopes or a great fortune cookie: they can provide unexpected direction or send your imagination bursting through locked doors and into rooms filled with new ideas.

It's the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time.
--Tallulah Bankhead


Guess what? I kept a diary.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Carol said...

My head is lowered - I never kept a diary.

July 25, 2007 at 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | Letter From Barbara | Sneak Peek | What's Cooking | Love Letters
Blog | Scrapbook | Free Stuff | Contest
Bio | Book List | The Secret | Just For Fun | Free Reads
Newsletter | Writers Daily Quote | He Said She Said | Sitemap
Hosted by