Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Contest Reminder


I figured Liam just might get your attention.
If you haven't already entered my Just Like Heaven contest, there's still time. All you have to do is send me an email with CONTEST in the subject header and you're in. I'll draw the ten winners on Saturday. The grand prize winner will also receive a $20 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
I know. I had you going there for a second, didn't I? You probably figured the grand prize winner would be awarded a night with Liam Neeson . . . or maybe dinner with Liam and his wife Natasha. Nope, Liam is making a guest appearance here as a shameless self-promotional ploy . . . and a pretty good one, if I do say so myself!
Good luck!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Carol said...

That's not too bad for "eye" candy.

July 11, 2007 at 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Barbara said...

You got my attention all right. Thanks for the reminder to enter your contest. Love your blog, it's something different every day.

July 11, 2007 at 4:03 PM  
Anonymous Barbara Bretton said...

Just wait until you see what else I have in store for you . . . heh heh heh!

I had the feeling you'd enjoy it, Carol. I think he's a knitter's kind of man. And hi, Barbara! Great to see a familiar name.

July 11, 2007 at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | Letter From Barbara | Sneak Peek | What's Cooking | Love Letters
Blog | Scrapbook | Free Stuff | Contest
Bio | Book List | The Secret | Just For Fun | Free Reads
Newsletter | Writers Daily Quote | He Said She Said | Sitemap
Hosted by