Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Third Time's The Charm?

Okay. This is the third time I've tried to post here with no success. I've had every crazy thing that could happen electronically happen, right down to having the page whistle bird songs at me.

I'll keep it short and sweet: I am losing my mind.

I'd like to blame it on the full moon but the truth is that it's a raging case of Deadline Psychosis. I'm in the last few pages and I canNOT make people behave the way they're supposed to. Short of whipping out my Taser, I don't know what to do except keep on typing and keep on hoping it all makes sense when I reach the end.

I had a cute graphic to put up but every time I try to load it, Blogger decides to load it upwards of 40 times (no joke) then crash my computer.

So today we'll settle for text . . . and a quote:

I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.
--Roseanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | Letter From Barbara | Sneak Peek | What's Cooking | Love Letters
Blog | Scrapbook | Free Stuff | Contest
Bio | Book List | The Secret | Just For Fun | Free Reads
Newsletter | Writers Daily Quote | He Said She Said | Sitemap
Hosted by