Sunday, July 9, 2006

So How've Ya Been?

It's been a long time.

(And yes, I excel at understatement.)

Have you noticed how many places there are to blog these days? How many words are flying through the ether in search of readers? I have and I'm here to tell you that it's enough to send this sporadic blogger to her bed with a large iced tea and the remote control.

I'm hoping to get into the swing of things here but then again I am a bit of a closet optimist. When you write for a living you've got to be careful about this sort of temptation. If you're writing, you're working, right?

Not exactly.

And I have to keep that in mind or I'll find myself back at the Golden Arches frying fish sandwiches and wondering how I came full circle.

Barbara
www.barbarabretton.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Home | Letter From Barbara | Sneak Peek | What's Cooking | Love Letters
Blog | Scrapbook | Free Stuff | Contest
Bio | Book List | The Secret | Just For Fun | Free Reads
Newsletter | Writers Daily Quote | He Said She Said | Sitemap
Hosted by